I mean seriously all of the honest connections I had are now gone =0(
This makes me feel all alone in the world wide web. I honestly came back because.... well yes because, yes, I received a pay check that I did not know was coming and thought, to myself, if I could understand exactly what I was doing, maybe, just maybe I could make more money........
And then while trying to reconnect I see that I was not the only one that left. Though some I can not comprehend the abandonment as they were "making bank". Others I see were on the same ship I was sailing and wanted to wade the wanters for a raft to come by, being this ship was over populated.
Needless to say the ocean scenario keeps me a float......
As much as this aggravates me I feel like a hypocrite! I am coming back for the money....or lack there of;
- I am coming back because my links are still being clicked.
- I am coming back because people are still liking me.
- I am coming back for money.
- I am coming back because I am thought of.
- I am coming back because I missed this.
- I am coming back because it is what I know.
- I am coming back because of money.
The very thing that is commercializing this atmosphere and fueling my frustrations, is what I came back for. However I am different!
- I will not link something I do not like
- I will not suggest something I would not buy
- I will not recommend something I do not believe in
- I will not allow compensation to compromise my opinion
- I will give honest reviews
- My opinions will remain my own!
I will not change me for you or anyone else! I am who I am and I love Him for all of me!