I pray last week helped some of you start this challenge off right! I didn't hear from any of you but I did see some praising going on on Facebook.
No one tagged me so I can't take credit =0(
Seriously that not why I posted it!!
My hubs took a praise with a praise. I posted on his wall;
Then he responded with this;
AW how sweet ;-)
Now this weeks challenge is to get more creative with how we tell our hubs "I love you"
I honestly like sending cards to my hubs at work. No one ever sends fire fighters mail, so when there is an envelope laying around the hall with one's name on it EVERYONE notices it ;-)
Though for the challenge I thought I would try and find more ways to be creative.
This is definitely a challenge for me so I will have to get back to you on what I came up with.
These are 10 ways that Courtney from Women Living Well came up with;
1. Write a love message on the mirror. Use lipstick or if that’s too messy – write little love notes on post-it notes and hang them around…by the coffee pot, on the mirror, on his steering wheel and on his pillow.
2. Pack a love message in his lunch
3. Use sidewalk chalk and write a love message on the driveway
4. Write a list of ten things you admire about him and give it to him in letter form.
5. Make a toast to him at dinner with friends. Or raise your glass at dinner and list the things you admire about your husband for your children to hear!
6. Buy or make your husband a trophy and engrave it with the words “The Best Husband in the World.”
7. Write a poem – even if you can’t write – it can be goofy. Include in it references to your favorite movies, restaurants, places to go and memories. He will enjoy the trip down memory lane and the laugh!
8- Blow up balloons and put a loving message in each one. Fill your bedroom with balloons as a surprise. Or one helium balloon for each year you’ve been married.
9- Take a roll of receipt tape and write a long message with the things you admire and respect about your husband – then roll it up and put it in a bottle for your husband to open and read.
10. Frame the lyrics to your first dance
So help me out here, What are some creative ways a firewife can say "I love you" to her firefigher?
What are some creative ways you are going to tell you hubs you love him?
Thanks for Reading,
Do you like what you just read? Feel free to speak your mind on our Facebook page, or tweet it up @prudentwisdom on Twitter and if you would like to have Prudent Wisdom delivered to your inbox daily Subscribe to PrudentWisdom.com by Email